Sunday, May 04, 2008

 

Updates

Well ... things continue down the slippery slope ...
 
It's like rolling a roller coaster ... sometimes Mom is clear as a bell, and other times she's really confused.

Today, she's sick as well; I really believe a lot of this is mental/depression ... not that Mom isn't bad; it's just the inconsistent denial and lack of any desire to do anything other than sit in bed, smoke cigarettes, worry about pooping, and waiting to die ...
 
it's frustrating for me, because all I'd like to do is to help; take her places, do stuff for her, do anything other than feel like her jailer ...
 
... I guess it ain't gonna happen as I'd like it to.

So I'll go back to praying and using this time to get my own clarity on my life's purpose.

www.osho.com has some really great stuff.
 

 

Mitakuye Oyasin,

 

Stuart Fischbach
(713) 629-5410 - Home with my mother, daytime

(713) 540-0473 AT&T Wireless (in-network, or before 7am or after 7pm)

(713) 203-3805 Verizon Wireless (between 9:01pm & 6:59am weekdays, all weekend, & in-network)

http://StuFisch.Blogspot.com - my blog/current events

http://calendar.yahoo.com/stufisch/ - my calendar

http://twitter.com/stufisch/ - my current Status


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?