Friday, December 21, 2012
Prayers & thoughts for the next cycle
I was sitting on the porch, taking a break, and I happened to get the first of my new job e-mails, with various logins and forms, and it started me on this train of thought ...
Today is our alleged end-of-the-world, and I (like many others) will be participating in ceremony to reflect, commemorate, celebrate and pray for this wonderful thing called life ... and as I delved into my thoughts and feelings around the "time of the time," the lense of my mind focused on some questions which immediately felt like I should share with those of my community ... I'm sharing them with you, so that we can utilize them to focus our prayer and bring about the changes we all feel are needed, so that we can treat each other more respectfully, and increase the integrity and genuineness of our interactions, as we strive to bring our futures into the present.
Share with me, if you would (figuratively, not literally), the reflections to these questions:
- If you died tomorrow, would you be happy?
- What is your greatest achievement?
- Is it wrong to pursue the unachievable?
- What is the greatest change you hope to accomplish before you die?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What is your greatest love?
- What have you left unsaid?
- What is stopping you from trusting?
- Where do you end and other begin?
May you all have a blessed and loving Holiday Season, lots of fun & joy, and increased satisfaction with every moment of your lives.
Yours in service, Mitakuye Oyasin,
Stuart Fischbach ( StuFisch@Yahoo.com )
Stuart Fischbach ( StuFisch@Yahoo.com )
dba, Respect & Integrity Consulting ( RNI@Live.com )
2409 33rd Street, Galveston, TX 77550
713-203-3805 Verizon Wireless cellular
713-287-1469 home / business
